What We Do for U Checking
Open our What We Do for U Checking and earn a terrific rate, plus unlimited nationwide ATM fee refunds. Simply use your debit card, access online banking, and sign up for eStatements and earning money on your account is easy. What are you waiting for? See why Denmark State Bank is your true community bank.
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 2.00% to 0.41% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- ATM fee refunds nationwide*
- Can link to high-interest Every Single Day Savings account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited check writing
- Online banking with bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Visa® debit card available
- Direct deposit available
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Earning rewards is easy!
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your What We Do for U checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle to your account (per qualification cycle)
- Receive monthly eStatements
- Access Online Banking at least once (per qualification cycle). Access is required by an account owner.
Even if you don't qualify, there's still no monthly service fee, and you still earn interest at the base rate. Plus, you can get back to earning the huge rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle.
*Account Disclosure Information
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield
- Minimum to open account is $100.
- One direct deposit or ACH (per qualification cycle) required. Intra-bank transfers do not count as a direct deposit or ACH transactions. Intra-bank transfers do not count as a direct deposit or ACH transactions.
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of October 16, 2014. Balances up to $10,000 receive an interest rate of 1.98% and an APY of 2.00% if qualifications are met. Balances above $10,000 receive an interest rate of 0.25%, resulting in an APY that ranges from 2.00% - 0.41% if qualifications are met, depending on the balance in the account. 0.05% APY applies to all balances if monthly qualifications are not met. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates may change after the account is opened.
- "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Qualifying transactions must post and settle the account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more business days from the transaction date to post to an account from the date the transaction was made.
- Nationwide ATM fee reimbursements provided only if qualifications are met within the monthly qualification cycle and will be credited to your account on the last day of the monthly statement cycle. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards debit card transactions. ATM reimbursements of $5.00 and over will require customers to bring in receipts showing ATM fee.
- Monthly qualification cycle is not the same as a monthly statement cycle.
- Limit one account per social security number.
- A debit card is included with your account.
- All products/services are subject to bank/credit approval.