Denmark State Bank Account Alerts are for our Online Banking and Mobile app users. These secure, real-time alerts let you know exactly what’s happening with your money and allows you to monitor your accounts for suspicious activity.
The alerts can be received using any of the following delivery channels:
- Text: Receive account alerts through text messages* on your smartphone or mobile device.
- Email: Receive email messages about your account activity.
- Mobile Banking App: Receive push notifications from your smartphone.
- Online Banking Message Center: View your alerts every time you log in to online banking.
*Text and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider.
There are dozens of alerts to choose from, simply select the alerts that are most important to you.
- Security alerts
- Balance alerts
- Transaction alerts
- Transfer alerts
- Plus many more
- Log into your Denmark State Bank Online Banking account and select “Alerts”.
- Click each category in “Alert Options” to view the list of available alerts.
- Select the Account Alerts you want to receive for each of your accounts and then check how and when you would like to receive them.
- Click “Save” and you will now receive a message the moment any of your alerts are triggered.
- If you ever need to make changes to the Account Alerts you receive, simply log back in to the “Alerts” section within Online Banking. It’s just that easy.