Ag Express Financing Agreement
Welcome to Denmark State Bank's Ag Express Application. We look forward to assisting you with your financing needs. Please read the information below before you apply.
Ag Express Disclosures and Financing Overview
- Minimum loan amount of $10,000
- Loan proceeds to be used for machinery/equipment purchases
- Loan to be secured by machinery/equipment purchased
Additional Terms and Conditions
- This application is being accepted on behalf of Denmark State Bank, and approval of any loan is at the sole discretion of Denmark State Bank. The Dealer/Supplier who provided this application to you is not authorized to extend commitments for financing or any terms, thereof, including interest rates, for this program.
- Denmark State Bank shall not be responsible for any representation, guarantee, or warranty made by the Dealer/Supplier, manufacturer, distributor or any other party in connection with the item(s) purchased or leased, nor shall Denmark State Bank be liable for any breach thereof.
- Denmark State Bank may notify the Dealer/Supplier of its decision on Applicantís application.
- Denmark State Bank is authorized to disburse loan proceeds requested in this application directly and solely to the Dealer/Supplier for the purchase(s) made by applicants for the Dealer/Supplier.
- Denmark State Bank is authorized to exchange credit experience on the potential loan being applied for with other creditors and credit reporting agencies.
- No prepayment penalties.
If your application to Denmark State Bank is denied, you have the right to a written statement of the specific reasons for the denial. To obtain the statement, please contact Denmark State Bank, Loan Servicing, 103 East Main Street, P.O. Box 130, Denmark, WI 54208 within 60 days from the date you are notified of our decision. We will send you a written statement of reasons for denial within 30 days of receiving your request. You may also contact us at 920-863-2161.
NOTICE: The Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding contract); because all or part of the applicantís income derives from any public assistance program; or because the applicant had in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers compliance with this law concerning the creditor is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Washington, D.C. 20580.
All information regarding your account and any other account you may have with Denmark State Bank will be reviewed with this credit decision. Denmark State Bank has the right to obtain a consumer credit report and use this information as a factor in establishing your eligibility for credit.
Notice to Applicant: If you are married you may apply for separate credit.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driverís license or other identifying documents.
Alimony, child support, or separate maintenance need not be disclosed unless relied upon for credit.
For any questions or concerns please contact us at: 920-863-2161; e-mail us at: email@example.com; write us at: 103 East Main Street, P.O. Box 130, Denmark, WI 54208
For the purpose of obtaining credit I (we) certify to Denmark State Bank that all information in this application is true and correct and accurately describes my (our) financial condition as of the date shown. I (we) grant permission to Denmark State Bank to verify all information in this statement and to provide any information requested to my (our) other creditors. I also grant Denmark State Bank permission to obtain a credit report on me (us) in connection with this transaction for all legitimate purposes. Such purposes include assisting in making a credit decision, reviewing my (our) account(s), and assisting in taking collection actions. I (we) also grant permission to all of my (our) creditors to provide all information requested by Denmark State Bank. I (we) release and waive all claims against Denmark State Bank and my (our) other creditors for all acts or omissions in verifying the above information. I (we) understand that Denmark State Bank may request additional information from me (us) before committing to an extension of credit. Need not reveal income from medical insurance, disability or wage continuation insurance if applicant(s) does not choose to have such income considered as a basis for repaying this obligation.
Notice: We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report.
Once you have read and understood the above information click on the "I Agree" button to continue.