Automated Clearing House (ACH) collections provide flexibility and convenience for any business wanting to offer their customers a way to make payments such as membership dues or other recurring payments. The ACH payment program allows businesses to automate payments to vendors and suppliers. It also allows your business to set up payroll direct deposit for your employees, saving you time and money.
ACH Originator Compliance Kit-Call 920-863-2161 for Password
- Quick Reference for Originators Responsibilities
- Originator Quick Reference Cards
- Acronym Card
- Glossary of ACH Terms
ACH Originator Training
- Log on to WACHA’s training website at: https://wacha.webex.com
- Under Attend a Session (on the left side of page) click on Recorded Sessions
- Select the recording titled “Originator 101” and click View
- Type in the password: Call 920-863-2161 for the Password
- Click OK to proceed
- Type in the required information and click Register. (Note: If you experience difficulties downloading the session, exit and try again.)
- Use the Webex Player Control box to pause, stop, fast forward, rewind, or to adjust the volume.
Note: If you are a first time user, you may be prompted to install ActiveX Control in order to view the session. Simply follow the instructions on your screen. This session is available for a limited time. You can share it with as many colleagues as you'd like.
ACH Security-Corporate Account Takeover
Click here to learn more about Corporate Account Takeover. This whitepaper provides sound business practices for companies to implement to safeguard against Corporate Account Takeover. NACHA's Risk Management Advisory Group developed the sound businesss practices for businesses to consider when reveiwing and implementing security procedures to mitigate threats.
To learn more about ACH services click here.
Get Started Today
For more information about Denmark State Bank’s Business ACH product, contact Melissa Brandes at 920-863-2161 or e-mail email@example.com. We will gladly come to your location and help you get started.