Increase security, reduce time, and eliminate paperwork with our Automated Clearing House (ACH) collection and payment services. This electronic means of transferring funds provides flexibility and convenience for any business wanting to offer their customers an easy way to make payments such as membership dues or other recurring payments. It also allows you to set up payroll direct deposit for your employees, saving you time and money.
- Automate payroll with direct deposit for employees
- Automate payments to vendors and suppliers
- Collect funds on predetermined dates
- Improve cash flow
- Quick and reliable
- Helps protect the environment
- Reduced need for more expensive wire transfers
Learn more about ACH by visiting electonicpayments.org.
- ACH Originator Training
ACH Originator Compliance Kit-Call
920-863-2161 for Password
- Quick Reference for Originators Responsibilities
- Originator Quick Reference Cards
- Acronym Card
- Glossary of ACH Terms
ACH Security-Corporate Account Takeover
- Click here to learn more about Corporate Account Takeover. This whitepaper provides sound business practices for companies to implement to safeguard against Corporate Account Takeover. NACHA's Risk Management Advisory Group developed the sound business practices for businesses to consider when reviewing and implementing security procedures to mitigate threats.