Cash Back Rewards Checking
Watch your green grow with Cash Back Rewards Checking* account! Get 1.5% cash back** on everyday debit card purchases not limited to just gas and groceries. Plus, enjoy refunds on ATM fees all over the country*** and convenient services like online banking and bill pay.
It’s so easy to earn your rewards.
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Cash Back Rewards Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 PIN-based or signature-based debit card purchases post and settle (per qualification cycle)
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking (once per qualification cycle) Access is required by an account owner.
We told you it was easy! And, even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Cash Back Rewards Checking account is still free. Plus, you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next qualification cycle.
CASH BACK REWARDS CHECKING
- Checking that pays you back
- 1.5% cash back on debit card purchases**
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $500 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $7.50 cash back per month
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)***
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Online banking with bill pay
- Mobile banking available
- Popmoney available
- Debit MasterCard® available
- Direct deposit available
- No minimum deposit to open
Account Disclosure Information
- No Minimum deposit to open account.
- No Minimum balance required for account.
- The account is not to be used for commercial purposes and there is a limit of 1 account per Social Security Number.
- To earn your rewards just do the following transactions in your Cash Back Rewards Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle, you must 1) Have at least 12 PIN based or Signature based debit card purchases post and settle, 2) Be enrolled in and log into online banking and 3) Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements. We reserve the right to convert the account to a Choice Checking account if the account does not qualify over 3 consecutive Statement Cycles.
- Transactions and activities must post and settle to the account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle and may take 1 or more business days from the date of the transaction or activity occurred to post and settle the account.
- “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) Business Day prior to the first day of the current Statement Cycle through one (1) Business Day prior to the close of the current Statement Cycle.
- “Business Day” means a calendar day other than a Saturday or a Sunday, January 1, the third Monday in January, the third Monday in February, the last Monday in May, July 4, the first Monday in September, the second Monday in October, November 11, the fourth Thursday in November, or December 25. If January 1, July 4, November 11, or December 25 falls on a Sunday, the next Monday is not a business day.
- When Cash Back Rewards Checking qualification are met during the Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive (1) 1.50% cash back on up to a total of $500.00 PIN based or Signature based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period up to a maximum cash back earned of $7.50 per Monthly Qualification Cycle, as well as (2) Reimbursements up to $15.00 for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification cycle in which you qualified. If you believe you have not been reimbursed the correct amount of ATM fees you must contact us with in (30) calendar days after the statement cycle where the reimbursement was applicable in order to receive a refund.
- Cash back payments and ATM refunds will be credited to the account on the last day of the current Statement Cycle.
- When Cash Back Rewards Checking qualifications are not met, you will not receive cash back on PIN based or Signature based debit card purchases and ATM fees are not refunded.
- A debit card is included with your account.
- All products/services are subject to bank/credit approval.
- Rates and rewards are variable and at our discretion may change after account is opened without notice to you. Fees may reduce earnings.
How do Checking Accounts work?
Visit our Your Money, Your Life financial education program and explore the common features of a checking account and understand how they work, so you can choose the account that’s best for you.