Choice Checking combines flexibility, features and options to meet your individual needs. There’s no minimum balance and everyday activities can conveniently reduce or eliminate the low monthly fee. The Choice is yours.
If you don’t qualify one month, you can try again the very next monthly qualification cycle.
- No minimum balance to maintain account
- Qualifications to reduce the low monthly service fee:
- Begin each statement cycle with a $4 monthly service fee
- Receive eStatements to reduce fee by $2
- Further reduce by $0.50 per debit card purchase, until fee is eliminated
- Online banking with bill pay
- Mobile banking
- eStatements available
- Debit MasterCard® available
- Direct deposit available
- No minimum deposit to open
*Account Disclosure Information
- No Minimum deposit to open account.
- No Minimum balance required for account.
- When you do the following transactions and activities in your Choice Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle, your monthly service fee of $4.00 will be reduced as follows until the fee is retired for that corresponding Statement Cycle: $.50 for each PIN based or Signature based debit card purchase that posts and settles. $2.00 if you are enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements.
- Transactions and activities may take one (1) or more business days from the date transaction occurred to post and settle to the account.
- “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) Business Day prior to the first day of the current Statement Cycle through one (1) Business Day prior to close of the current Statement Cycle.
- “Business Day” means a calendar day other than a Saturday or a Sunday, January 1, the third Monday in January, the third Monday in February, the last Monday in May, July 4, the first Monday in September, the second Monday in October, November 11, the fourth Thursday in November, or December 25. If January 1, July 4, November 11, or December 25 falls on a Sunday, the next Monday is not a business day.
- This account is not to be used for commercial purposes and there is a limit of one account per social security number.
- A debit card is included with your account.
- AAll products and services are subject to bank and credit approval. Additional fees may apply.
- Rates and rewards are variable and at our discretion may change after account is opened without notice to you. Fees may reduce earnings.
How do Checking Accounts work?
Visit our Your Money, Your Life financial education program and explore the common features of a checking account and understand how they work, so you can choose the account that’s best for you.