LOBBIES OPEN WITH REDUCED HOURS.
If you have routine transactions please consider using our drive-thru, ATMs and online and mobile banking.
|Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|SHEBOYGAN LOBBY HOURS|
|Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.|
When a visit to our lobby is necessary, it remains critically important that if you have a fever, are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone who is ill, please do not use the lobby for your banking transactions.
What to expect for your in-branch visit:
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering.
- Face coverings are required in our lobbies. A limited supply will be available if you do not have one. As you reach the teller line, you may be asked to briefly lower your covering for identification purposes. Our employees will also be wearing face coverings when in the presence of customers.
- Social distancing floor markers are in place to serve as a guide while you are waiting.
- Clear plastic shields are in place at each teller window.
- Please enter and exit through the marked doors.
- If you need to meet with a banker, we encourage you to make an appointment to help reduce wait times. Appointments can be made by calling 920-863-2161.
Drive-Thru, ATMs, Bank by Phone, Online & Mobile Banking, and Night Deposit Boxes
- Our drive-up services remain open during regular business hours and offer most banking services.
- Our ATMs, Bank by Phone, Online & Mobile Banking services and Night Deposit Boxes also remain open 24/7 for your convenience.
- Bank by Phone: 800-719-4672
We will continue to monitor the recommendations from CDC and we will provide any updates on our website, through Facebook and via email as they become available.