Health Savings Account (HSA)
Save tax-free* money to pay for qualified medical expenses for you and your family. This account earns interest on all balances, and you can access your funds easily by check or with a convenient debit card. If you change employers or insurance carriers, you take your HSA with you, and unused contributions rollover each year and continue to earn interest.
A perfect solution to cover the growing costs of health care.
- Save tax-free* money for qualified health care expenses
- No minimum deposit to open
- No set-up fee or annual fee
- Must be actively enrolled in a high deductible health plan (HDHP)
- Pay for qualified medical expenses via debit card, Online Bill pay, or check
- Online banking with bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Debit MasterCard®
All products and services are subject to bank and credit approval. Additional fees may apply.
*Please consult with your tax advisor.
How does a Health Savings Account (HSA) work?
Visit our Your Money, Your Life, financial education program to learn more about the benefits and eligibility requirements of a Health Savings Account, or watch the video above.