Experience all the benefits of online banking on-the-go, in a sleek, convenient package! Our Mobile Banking service gives you access to your most important banking functions through your mobile device. Perform banking transactions via text, mobile browser, or app — anytime, anywhere! Plus, you can also deposit your checks with Mobile Deposit*. Just snap a photo of your check, send, and done!
- A convenient way to bank on the go
- Stay on top of your finances 24/7
- Check up-to-the-minute balances
- Make transfers between accounts
- Pay and manage bills
- Deposit checks through mobile deposit
- Find branch and ATM locations
- Access with downloadable app, mobile browser, or SMS/Text
- Download app for iPhone® and iPad®
- Download app for Android®
To enroll in Mobile Banking you must first be an Online Banking customer. Log into your Online Banking account through your PC, click on "Options" and "Enroll Now".
Apple™, the Apple logo® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Some restrictions may apply based on your phone carrier and the type of mobile device you have.
Denmark State Bank does not charge a fee for you to use Mobile Banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan.
*Services are subject to credit approval.
- Mobile Check Deposit Tips
- Before logging into the Mobile Banking app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, and label it "For Deposit Only."
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check.
- All four corners are visible.
- Check is not blurry.
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
- Do not immediately discard the check. Instead, securely store the deposited check for 5-14 calendar days.
- Shred the original check before putting it in the trash.
- Mobile Banking Security
- Set your device to require a password to power on the phone or awake it from sleep mode.
- Avoid sharing your password, account number, PIN, answers to secret questions or other such information. Don't save this information anywhere on your handset.
- Immediately contact us if you lose your phone.
- Mobile Card Manager
Control your Denmark State Bank Debit Card directly from our mobile app.
- Block Cards – with a single tap you can immediately disable your debit card and new purchases and ATM transactions are declined. Remove the block at any time.
- Limit Transaction Amounts – set a maximum transaction amount if a purchase or ATM transaction is attempted over the set amount, the transaction will be declined.
- Limit Transaction Locations – control where the card is used by specifying a location radius, or block international transactions.
- Limit Merchant Transactions – block card transactions at certain types of merchants.